We are looking for a Country Manager (FI & SWE) in Helsinki!
ParcelSea is a last-mile delivery solution that accepts all your home deliveries when you are not home. We are a fast-growing startup located in Tallinn, that raised 1 million euros to scale smart mailboxes to new markets. Our smart mailboxes allow customers to be in charge of their daily schedule and never miss delivery windows again.
We are looking for a Country Manager in Helsinki to work hand-in-hand with our team in Tallinn. You are in charge of both Finnish and Swedish operations from sales to quality management while working remotely or in the office in Helsinki. Our new Country Manager is a leader in its purest form that will build the team for Finland and Sweden.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing revenue & profitability on the local market (B2C and B2B sales, partnerships, executing new sales strategies).
- Building and managing the success of the local team (customer service, sales, HR, marketing, quality, etc).
- Country-wide expansion to new cities.
We are looking for:
- Past experience from working in a Startup.
- Expert in B2C sales and managing sales teams with great networking skills.
- Experience working with multi-role & cultural teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and honesty.
- Proficient in Finnish, Swedish and English languages, Estonian is a bonus.
- Past experience or sincere interest in the last-mile delivery sector.
- Decent skills in financial analytics and people management.
- Proficient in CRM, Excel and other operations related software.
- Attractive bonus system in terms of option pool.
- No corporate bullshit and bureaucracy.
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- Working with a highly focused and talented team while enjoying Startup Community.
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider ParcelSea its second family. Our people are sincere, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to leave a mark in the world.